Just a quick sketch. This guy’s the owner of a nearby bowling alley. Whenever we go there to play a game or have a drink, he has this irritating habit of ending every sentence with my name. It’ll invariably go something like this:
– Hi, I’d like a beer please.
– Ah, a beer coming right up, Jurgen.
– Thanks. How much is that?
– One euro, Jurgen.
– Here you go.
– Thanks Jurgen!
– Oh, and do you have a lane free to play?
– Yes Jurgen! Is lane eight okay Jurgen?
– Sure, no problem.
– Right Jurgen. So. Can you tell me your names then, Jurgen?
Seriously! What’s up with that?