So here’s the result of my second stab at a tattoo drawing.
Thicker lines, lots of crosshatching. For those interested, here’s how I went about this:
- doubled the initial sketch on a separate piece of drawing paper with a pencil
- rubbed my chinny-chin-chin
- attempted some crosshatching voodoo (see moonbug crosshatch his way out of the proverbial paper bag!)
- scanned and corrected some stuff in Photoshop
- created legs for the female on a separate piece of paper and Photoshopped them in (the guy-in-drag effect was an unintended comedic side-effect)